Yoshi's Payback Yoshi's Payback

Cool

Simple as. It's a well done movie... and the music at the beginning for those wondering is Rob D - Clubbed to Death.

dirty deeds dirty deeds

1.69?!?

Are the people voting immune to good humour? Even if people wanted you to do the whole song there was no reason to vote this that low! Are you working on any new stuff?

bradskynoon responds:

hey toilet duck dude hows it goin!! thanx man i really apreciate that:D you got me upto a 1.70 lol i am actaully itll be done soon it gonna be 4 mins long and i done bout a mins worth- it called spoonman

Joey Stick Zombie Apeshit Joey Stick Zombie Apeshit

That freakin rules!

I was checkin out your stuff in reponse to your nice review of "Toilet Duck" and I'm pleased someone who made something like this thought well of it! I don't normally like Stick Movies all that much unless theyre really good because sometimes they're just cheap tweens, and nothing actually happens in the movie. But this was hand drawn, stylistic to boot, and it rocked! Nice one!

Holmen responds:

Well thank you my good man.

FF7: How She Really Died FF7: How She Really Died

Pheonix Downs...

Pheonix Downs revive fallen characters, not dead ones. There seems to have been a distinction since the early NES games between falling in battle and actually dying in the story/narrative. Hope that helps explain that one.

Jammer-Lammy responds:

it still makes no sense :P

Radiogrounds #2 Radiogrounds #2

This is not a radio station

This isn't a radio station itself... It's a link to one. And it previews Du Hast that I assume plays on the real station. But dude... why? This is either a genius marketing ploy or its not really doing what it says on the tin.

GOLLUM_VS_SKELETOR GOLLUM_VS_SKELETOR

My prostate present? lol

jeez dude, I laughed - but only because I can't beleive you're doing the same joke again. Did he just say "my prostate present" too? lol

Luck Of The Irish & extra Luck Of The Irish & extra

Skelators Bakery 2 will OWN

hahahahahahhah

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02

Awesome!

I wish slash had turned out to be slash from G n' f'n Roses but that might have ruined the cool mood of the thing you had goin there!

Pico VS Zombies DoD Pico VS Zombies DoD

One great homage!

Not only is this a good ol' Pico romp (although we don't control em) its also a homage to a dozen great movies. I particularly loved the lawnmower-as-weapon (see Peter Jackson's "Braindead")

Seven Seven

Surreal!

That was weird! But it was weird "done right". I've seen a lot of weird seizure inducing stuff here recently, but barely any of it is actually any good. This was. I'll probably bury myself in the back garden if I see this when drunk out of fear alone. Catchy tune too.