Yoshi's Payback Yoshi's Payback

Cool

Simple as. It's a well done movie... and the music at the beginning for those wondering is Rob D - Clubbed to Death.

dirty deeds dirty deeds

1.69?!?

Are the people voting immune to good humour? Even if people wanted you to do the whole song there was no reason to vote this that low! Are you working on any new stuff?

bradskynoon responds:

hey toilet duck dude hows it goin!! thanx man i really apreciate that:D you got me upto a 1.70 lol i am actaully itll be done soon it gonna be 4 mins long and i done bout a mins worth- it called spoonman

Joey Stick Zombie Apeshit Joey Stick Zombie Apeshit

That freakin rules!

I was checkin out your stuff in reponse to your nice review of "Toilet Duck" and I'm pleased someone who made something like this thought well of it! I don't normally like Stick Movies all that much unless theyre really good because sometimes they're just cheap tweens, and nothing actually happens in the movie. But this was hand drawn, stylistic to boot, and it rocked! Nice one!

Holmen responds:

Well thank you my good man.

wpnFire wpnFire

Incredibly well done!

I'm amazed by this. I would truly love to know how it was done. Especially the great sense of gravity and motion blur etc. Its a really fun, challenging thing you've cooked up here. Well done!

Insect Hunter 2: Frozen Insect Hunter 2: Frozen

Cool

I can't help but imagine how much smaller this would be minus the sound... try loading the sound as _level1 movieclip with its own preloader... that way the game loads instantly. Mind you that probably wouldn't work here at NewGrounds... cool anyway!

Goatchrist responds:

Thanks. Nah, i don't think that 580 kb is such a big problem :) Well, I might try out what you said as well

Flash RPG Flash RPG

Cool

As a fighting/battle engine for an RPG it seems sound. It'll be interesting to see your finished product. One thing though - how come when I killed the guy it was telling me I'd failed?